Entrust Private Certificate
per 2 years
- Validation : Organization Validation (OV)
- Issuance : 3 – 7 Days
- Reissue : Unlimited
- Warranty : N/A
Entrust Private Certificate allows you to continue using an unregistered domain name. This certificate also provides key sizes, signing algorithms, validity periods, and Certificate Authority (CA) protections as well as trusted SSL/TLS Certificates. What distinguishes between Entrust Private Certificate with other types of SSL/TLS Certificates is that this certificate was issued through a privately shared Certificate Authority (CA) to protect you from possible undercover attacks. This is to ensure that no two certificate names are the same.
Choosing this type of SSL/TLS Certificate means that you will choose a domain that is registered for only one customer, that is you. This certificate also allows you to include registered fully qualified domain name (FQDN). In other words, you get additional flexibility.
Features and Benefits
- Entrust Private Certificate can be used on multiple servers at no additional cost. Issuance of certificates can be adjusted according to your security needs
- You have control of the revocation, reissue, and renewal of certificates through the Entrust service management service
- Secure up to 250 private domains with only one certificate
- Making certificates with self-service
- Expired notifications will reduce the risk of accidental expiration of certificates