Perhaps, you often hear about SSL Certificate Indonesia. This digital certificate can be used to secure the website by displaying HTTPS on the URL and padlock symbol. Security is a big deal especially for those who deal with an online business. No matter how many people usually visit your site, their data security is your responsibility. By maintaining their security, you can get more trust which brings you to a good online reputation, right?
However, security is not limited to data stored online. It is also about digital documents since your business send and receives it every single day. To ensure your documents are secured with encryption technology, will you add an SSL Certificate as your security solution? You will say “yes” proudly because you must protect the confidentiality of your documents as they carry confidential information. Any Document Signing Certificate product is the right choice including Entrust Document Signing Group and Entrust Signing Enterprise.
Document Signing Certificate is a digital certificate that is designed to secure Microsoft Office Documents, OpenOffice documents, LibreOffice documents, and Adobe PDF files. The document is encrypted using this type of certificate when it is transferred from one place to another via email or directly over the Internet. Since a certificate is issued by a trusted Certificate Authority like Entrust, it can prevent any data-theft which can be done by third parties for a certain purpose. Trust indicator indicates that your documents are in the same condition as they are sent which is placed in the corner of a signed document. Gather more info by calling your best SSL Provider.
When considering Document Signing installation, you may wonder so many things related including the advantages of using Document Signing Certificate, Who Need that certificate the most, and the documents to secure using it.
Advantages of Using Document Signing Certificate
- Any document editing software can access Document Signing Certificate
- It establishes document authorship and integrity
- You can save time and resources by adopting paperless workflow
- It comes to support multiple document platforms including Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, etc
- It enables you to boost a confident level of customers
- You can use it easily on many available platforms
Who Should Benefit from Document Signing Certificate Use?
- Online businesses with bills of customers, transaction details, and e-brochures
- Colleges or universities that need to protect mark sheets, certificates, and reports card details of students
- Banking and financial institutions with the protection of account details, e-statements, and transaction details of customers
Complete your Document Signing Certificate with Email Signing Certificate
You benefit from digital signature whenever buying a Document Signing Certificate. It can be a good idea to use an Email Signing Certificate. This type of digital certificate is also known as SMIME certificate which can be used to sign and encrypt email messages. Only the person who you send a message can read the email. This digital certificate also involves encryption and decryption process which play an important role in securing your email. Your SSL provider can provide information you require before installing Email Signing Certificate. Other parties can’t pretend to be you when he or she sends emails to your contacts. This means that the use of a digital signature also helps to prevent people from being a fraud and phishing victims.